Ecological gabion net
The gabion net is made of mechanically braided high-corrosion-resistant, high-strength, ductile low-carbon steel wire or the above steel wire covered with PVC. The box structure made using this net is a gabion net box. According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of the low carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements. Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of the gabion mesh wire is not less than 38kg / m2, the weight of the metal plating is generally higher than 245g / m2, and the diameter of the edge line of the gabion mesh is generally larger than the diameter of the mesh line. The length of the twisted part of the double wire should not be less than 50mm. In order to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted wire are not damaged.
Gabion net can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, shotcrete hanging on mountain rock surface, planting of slopes (greening), railway highway isolation barrier, and it can also be made into box cages and net pads for rivers and rivers. Anti-scouring protection for dams, dams and sea ponds, net cages for reservoir and river closure. The most serious disaster in rivers is the erosion of river banks by water currents, which causes flooding, which results in heavy losses of life and property and large amounts of soil and water loss. Therefore, when dealing with the above problems, the application of the grid grid structure has become one of the best solutions, which can make the river bank and river bank permanent protection.
1. The flexible structure can adapt to the change of the slope without being damaged, and has better safety and stability than the rigid structure;
2. Strong anti-scour ability, can withstand the maximum water flow speed up to 6m / s;
3. The structure is permeable in nature, and has a strong tolerance for the natural action and filtration of groundwater. Suspended matter and silt in the water can be precipitated in the rockfill gap, which is conducive to the growth of natural plants and gradually recover. The original ecological environment.
A gabion net is a wire or polymer mesh format that holds the rockfill in place. A wire cage is a mesh or braided structure made of wire. Both structures can be electroplated and the braided wire box can be additionally coated with PVC. Weather-resistant hard stone blocks are used as fillers, and they will not be broken quickly due to abrasion in stone boxes or gabion sinks. Gabions containing different types of blocks have different characteristics. The angular stones can interlock well with each other, and the stone cage filled with them is not easy to deform.
In garden landscape engineering, highway slope protection, dam bank protection and mountain slope regreening have always been headaches for engineering technicians. For many years, they have been exploring a process that can meet the requirements of stable protection of mountains and shores, and also achieve the effect of greening the environment. Gradually, this process began to surface, it is the ecological gabion net application process. The ecological stone cage net application process is to weave high-strength galvanized steel wires into rectangular cages of different specifications, and the cage is filled with a stone structure. After this structure is applied to the protection of bank slopes, the gap between stones is constantly filled with soil under the dual effects of human and natural factors. Plant seeds gradually take root and germinate in the soil between the stones, and thrive, and the root system firmly fixes the stones and soil. In this way, the purpose of protecting and greening the slope can be achieved, and the effects of improving the ecology and maintaining soil and water are also very significant.
- 镀锌石笼网:石笼网生态护岸的类型浅析 2018-05-14Galvanized Gabion Net: Analysis of the Types of Ecological Revetment of Gabion Net
- 镀锌石笼网:铅丝石笼的作用在哪里？ 2018-05-11 Galvanized gabion net: Where is the role of lead wire gabion? Where is it applied?
- 石笼网挡墙优缺点 2018-04-12Pros and cons of gabion net retaining wall
- 石笼网选用组装方式 2018-04-12Gabion net selection assembly method
- 石笼网处理方式？ 2018-04-12How to deal with gabion nets?