Gabion mesh mat
Gabion mesh mat refers to a cushion-shaped engineering component made of machine-woven double-stranded hexagonal metal mesh with a thickness much smaller than the length and width. It is filled with fillers such as stones and connected to form a whole, which is mainly used for water resources The anti-scouring structure of dikes, bank slopes and Hayman has the advantages of flexibility and adaptability to the foundation. The gabion net pad is a net box structure with a thickness of 0.15-0.3m (including 0.3m). The gabion pads produced by Hengshui Road Metal Products Co., Ltd. are divided into several cells by a partition. In order to strengthen the strength of the gabion pad structure, all the sides of the panel are made of larger diameter steel wires. It is mainly used as slope protection structure for rivers, bank slopes and roadbed slopes. It can prevent the river bank from being damaged by water flow, wind and waves, and realize the natural convection exchange function between the water body and the soil below the slope, and achieve ecological balance. Planting green on the slope can increase the effect of landscape greening.
- 石笼网的用途为何越来越大? 2019-10-23Why is the use of gabion nets getting bigger and bigger?
- 石笼网的使用时间要怎么做才能提高 2019-10-23What can I do to improve the usage time of gabion nets?
- 雷诺护垫施工前需要准备哪些 2019-10-14What to prepare before construction of Renault pads
- 为何雷诺护垫只用于河道防护中? 2019-10-14Why is Renault pad used only for river protection?
- 铅丝石笼合格的标准你知道吗? 2019-09-27Do you know the eligibility criteria for lead wire gabions?