Zinc aluminum alloy cage
Zinc-aluminum alloy cage : Zinc-aluminum alloy is a new material emerging in the world in recent years to replace the traditional new zinc coating.
Experiments have proved that its corrosion resistance is more than three times that of traditional pure galvanized coatings, which has attracted increasing attention. Now Europe and the United States are replacing traditional pure galvanized gabion meshes with 10% zinc aluminum alloy cages Cage.
The rectangular rectangular mesh box woven with zinc-aluminum alloy steel wire has a service life of about 70-80 years, which is three times that of ordinary galvanized steel wire.
Zinc-aluminum alloy steel wire meets the standard: GB / T 20492-2006
- 石笼网的用途为何越来越大? 2019-10-23Why is the use of gabion nets getting bigger and bigger?
- 石笼网的使用时间要怎么做才能提高 2019-10-23What can I do to improve the usage time of gabion nets?
- 雷诺护垫施工前需要准备哪些 2019-10-14What to prepare before construction of Renault pads
- 为何雷诺护垫只用于河道防护中? 2019-10-14Why is Renault pad used only for river protection?
- 铅丝石笼合格的标准你知道吗? 2019-09-27Do you know the eligibility criteria for lead wire gabions?