Gabion net retaining wall
The gabion net retaining wall is a rectangular cage (gabion) made of a low-carbon galvanized steel wire with anti-corrosion, wear resistance and high strength, coated with a polymer optimized resin film, and twisted with a hexagonal mesh. Filled with stone materials, and finally stacked multiple cages to form a retaining wall structure. The gabion net retaining wall can be planted with vegetation to enable it to maintain the natural exchange function between water, soil and water bodies, realize the unity of water and soil conservation and the natural environment, and form a flexible structure.
General rules for construction technology of gabion net retaining wall
1) The base soil quality and compactness of the gabion cage retaining wall, the penetration depth of the foundation cage, the length and width of the contour line, and the bottom elevation of the foundation shall meet the design requirements.
2) The construction of each layer of the cage (retaining wall) of the gabion cage retaining wall is completed, and the earthwork should be backfilled in time behind the wall, and the filling surface is equal to the cage surface. Soil compaction shall meet the design requirements.
Assembling and laying of composite cages
1) The space between the net box and the net body should be at 90 ° before entering the binding process to assemble and bind into a net box (group). 2) When assembling the net box (group), the combination wire, spiral fixing wire and horizontal tension wire for binding must be made of the same material as the net wire.
3) When assembling net cages (groups), the combination wire must be double-stranded and tightened; the spiral combination wire must be twisted and tightened.
4) The assembly of cages (groups) should meet the following requirements: ① The four corners of the spacer net and the net body are tied one at each. ② The junction of the end net frame wire and the net body must be twisted with a spiral combination wire to tighten the connection; ③ the interval The junction of the screen frame wire and the net body must be twisted with a spiral combination wire to tighten the connection.
5) The assembled net cages (groups) must be put into place in the order shown in the design diagram.
6) The connection and bundling between cages (groups) shall meet the following requirements: ① 1 upper and lower corners of adjacent cages (groups) are provided with a combination of wire bundles; ② the spacer nets of adjacent cages (groups) are arranged above and below each other. 1 combination wire binding; ③ 2 combination wire binding per square meter of the net joint surface of adjacent net cages (groups); ④ net cages (groups) are placed in place according to the design drawing, and the adjacent frames are adjusted after the position of the net cages is adjusted Threads and fold lines are bound with a double-stranded combination wire every 20 cm.
- 石笼网挡墙优缺点 2018-04-12Pros and cons of gabion net retaining wall
- 石笼网的用途为何越来越大? 2019-10-23Why is the use of gabion nets getting bigger and bigger?
- 石笼网的使用时间要怎么做才能提高 2019-10-23What can I do to improve the usage time of gabion nets?
- 雷诺护垫施工前需要准备哪些 2019-10-14What to prepare before construction of Renault pads
- 为何雷诺护垫只用于河道防护中? 2019-10-14Why is Renault pad used only for river protection?