There are two types of reinforced gabion nets . One is a gabion net made of reinforced mesh, and the other is a mesh or a drag behind a gabion net.
1. Reinforced gabion mesh refers to the mesh of steel wire of the same material as the hexagonal mesh, when weaving barbed wire, vertically or parallel to the braided length. The tensile strength of the reinforced hexagonal mesh is higher than that of the ordinary hexagonal mesh, and the diameter of the reinforced wire is generally not less than the diameter of the side wire. Installed on the subgrade, especially when the foundation's tensile stress is very high, it can absorb and fundamentally weaken the tensile stress seam value caused by cracks or traffic.
2. Reinforced Gabion cage is a mesh connected to a heavy hexagonal net behind the cage. The mesh penetrates into the soil to serve as a reinforced connection net for the cage. The friction between the soil and the mesh is used to provide a certain anti-sliding force. Has good environmental affinity.
- 格宾网箱的优势 2018-04-12The advantages of Gabion cage
- 格宾网箱的优点有哪些 2018-04-12What are the advantages of Gabion cages
- 格宾网的施工质量有哪些注意点 2018-04-12What are the points of attention for the construction quality of Gabion.com
- 石笼网的用途为何越来越大? 2019-10-23Why is the use of gabion nets getting bigger and bigger?
- 石笼网的使用时间要怎么做才能提高 2019-10-23What can I do to improve the usage time of gabion nets?