The Gabion pad is made of machine-woven double-stranded hexagonal metal mesh surface, with a net box structure with a thickness of 0.15-0.5m (including 0.5m).
Gabion net pads are mainly used for: water conservancy dikes, bank slopes, Hayman, etc. to protect river beds from erosion and improve the stability of river bed slopes; river channel and roadbed slope protection to prevent river banks from being damaged by water and wind waves; slope protection The greening and ecological protection of the bank protection, the development and management of the river channel, can be planted on the slope to increase the landscape and greening effect, and the laying of the pads can be used for permanent protection on the river bank.
Gabion pad basic parameters
(1) Aperture: 60 * 80mm, 80 * 100mm, 80 * 120mm, 100 * 120mm, 120 * 150mm, where the length of the twisted part of the two wires must not be less than 50mm. In order to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted wire are not Damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: There are three kinds of wire diameters in the Gabion mesh—mesh wire, edge wire, and tie wire.
1> The range of the mesh is 2mm-4mm
2> Side wire is generally larger than mesh wire, thick 0.5mm-1mm
3> The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the most common is 2.2mm.
(3) Wire tension: not less than 38kg / m2 380N / mm
(4) Surface treatment
1> Electro-galvanized. The maximum zinc content is 10g / m2. Poor corrosion resistance 2> Hot galvanized. The maximum zinc content can reach 300g / m2. Strong anti-corrosion property 3> Gao Erfan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, zinc -10% aluminum mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire. Strong anti-corrosion properties 4.PVC coated. The thickness of the plastic package is generally 1.0mm, for example: 2.7mm after packaging is 3.7mm. Strong corrosion resistance
(5) Partition: Add one partition per meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(6) Size: can be customized
(7) Comparison of pore diameter and wire diameter of coated gabion mesh
The advantages of Gabion pads are economical and low cost; no technical requirements are required, and construction is simple and convenient; flexible, permeable, and adaptable to the foundation; long service life; and improving the stability of river bed slopes. Protect the riverbed from erosion. Provide a predetermined value of the bank roughness coefficient (m). The greening and ecological protection of slope protection and bank protection, and the development and management of river channels involve the construction process of laying pads on equal sections. The laying of pads can use permanent pads on the river bank.
- 怎样防止格宾笼生锈 2020-01-08How to prevent the gerbin cage from rusting
- 石笼网的用途为何越来越大? 2019-10-23Why is the use of gabion nets getting bigger and bigger?
- 石笼网的使用时间要怎么做才能提高 2019-10-23What should I do to improve the usage time of gabion nets?
- 雷诺护垫施工前需要准备哪些 2019-10-14What to prepare before construction of Renault pads
- 为何雷诺护垫只用于河道防护中? 2019-10-14Why is Renault pads only used in river protection?